All About Sour Apple Cannabis Strain
Flavors of This Strain
Most users claim that the smell of this bud is similar to apple pie. It is also a bit specific mixture because it includes such smells:
Sour Apple Potency and Properties
THC levels of 12 to 15% make Sour Apple Kush acceptable even for beginners. The high begins with tingling sensations all over the body, and then smokers felt a flood of thoughts that made them more creative and more focused. After this state, they began to feel relaxed, which makes it impossible to move. Medicine uses Sour Apple to combat ailments, such as:
- Bipolar disorder
This plant prefers a warm climate. It is also worth considering that the Sour Apple can reach 13 feet on the outside. Growers are advised to maintain proper levels of warmth, humidity, and sunshine. Flowering time takes approximately 7-9 weeks, Sour Apple marijuana produces a good harvest.
What is the dominant strain in Sour Apple?
Sour Apple comes from mixing together Sour Diesel and Cinderella 99, with Indica dominating the combination in a percentage of 80%, with the rest of 20% being Sativa.