All About Bubba Cake Weed Strain
Bubba Cake is a great option for those who want to smoke something to relax themselves. This is a balanced hybrid with a moderate THC content of 20%. Despite that though, its effects can be pretty strong so beginners might want to avoid choosing it as their first strain.
Aroma and Taste of Bubba Cake Strain
There are three main terpenes in this marijuana:
- Myrcene - adding an herbal and a sweet aroma
- Caryophyllene - adding a bitter coffee taste
- Limonene - adding sweet notes
The overall aroma and taste, therefore, is a combination of hashish flavors with some sweet notes of coffee coming through. Smokers also report a slight taste of chocolate on the exhale. And to make the smell and flavors more pleasant, there are some flowery notes as well.
Effects and Usage
The most common effect that is experienced when you smoke Bubba Cake buds is calmness. As soon as it gets in your system, it will start to relax all of your muscles to the point where it can feel like you are sedated. Some consumers, however, also report feeling focused and talkative for some time after consuming this weed. Because of its primarily sedating effects, it's best to have this strain during the late evening or at night.
If you suffer from stress or pains, this cannabis can help users find some relief. It makes the consumers forget about their worries and surrounds their minds with happy thoughts. All in all, this is a good weed to try if you're looking for some deep relaxation and want to wash away your stresses for some time.
Bubba Cake Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 19 - 19%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.2 - 0.49%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.21 - 0.31%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.33 - 0.46%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.04 - 0.1%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.09 - 0.29%
Bubba Cake Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|