All About Hazelnut Cream Weed Strain
Hazelnut Cream is a mildly Sativa-dominant (45% I /55% S) hybrid weed strain that is a cross between Miami Haze and Cookies & Cream. The THC content level of this cannabis is 23.2%, and the CBD level can range between 0.9%-1.14%. It was first bred by Exotic Genetix, and it has the following terpene profile:
Hazelnut Cream strain is praised for its unique sweet taste and for both its energizing effect and relaxing effect. This taste is best described as spicy herbal with noticeable sweet hazelnut butter overtone. In fact, it's this sugary taste, and hazelnut exhale of the bud that users truly appreciate, making this a popular morning or day-smoke weed. To clarify, users can experience a cerebral rush that can result in better focus and creativity. Soon after, those feelings begin to settle, the user starts to feel more relaxed and composed.
Use of Hazelnut Cream Weed
Hazelnut Cream is used in small doses to incite more happy and energetic behavior. Those who smoke this marijuana strain find themselves feeling euphoric and giggle often. Although it is praised for its uplifting properties, taking larger doses of Hazelnut Cream is likely to leave you drained and locked to the couch. The stain can be helpful if one suffers from a lack of appetite, depression, and stress.
Possible Side Effects
There are side effects associated with this cultivar that may put you in the same mood users are trying to suppress; The side effects may include:
- Dry eyes
There are no notable differences between growing Hazelnut Cream indoors or outdoors as you get approximately 400g per plant. The flowering time ranges from 55 to 61 days, and the height of the plant is between 30 to 60 cm. The strain is characterized by dense buds of dark green color with bright orange hairs.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Hazelnut Cream Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 22.5 - 24%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.18 - 0.43%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.13 - 0.17%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.09 - 0.11%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.34 - 0.37%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.02 - 0.19%
Hazelnut Cream Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|