All About Cake Mix Weed Strain
Cake Mix is a cannabis strain made by Cookies Co. They created this hybrid marijuana by crossing Wedding Cake and London Poundcake #75. The resulting Cake Mix strain leans more towards Indica and has a THC content of 20%, which is quite moderate. This makes the weed suitable for consumption by adventurous beginners as well as experienced users.
This weed has Caryophyllene as the dominant terpene. It has a sweet aroma and a tangy flavor. The main effects users get after smoking these buds include bliss and calmness. It also enhances focus, making it a great choice for daytime smoking.
The Taste and Aroma of Cake Mix
This marijuana comes with the following terpenes:
The combined effects of these terpenes give this weed a citrusy aroma that has strong hints of vanilla and pine. The taste of this marijuana is similarly tangy and will remind you of lemon.
The Effects and Uses
If you need something to boost your focusing capabilities while also relaxing you, Cake Mix is a great choice. Whether you prefer to smoke the buds or consume an edible made with its oil, this weed will blanket your body in a feeling of bliss. It does not sedate users so much as to cause couch-lock, so you will still remain productive throughout the day. Users also report that the effects wear off gently.
Medically, this cannabis can be used to treat conditions such as chronic pain, inflammation, anxiety, and lack of appetite. It can also cause some side effects such as dizziness, dry mouth, and dry eyes.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Cake Mix Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 22.67 - 25%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 1.23 - 1.54%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.34 - 0.81%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.27 - 0.8%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.56 - 0.5%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.34 - 0.66%
Cake Mix Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||0.99%|