All About Headspace Weed Strain
Headspace is another hybrid strain that offers energizing effects. This cultivar has become quite popular in recent times since it is reported to put users in a romantic mood. It is also great for making you active and take on the upcoming day.
Effects of Headspace
The primary effects of this weed include:
- Tingling sensation over the body
- Feelings of upliftment and positivity
- Boost of energy
- Feeling of arousal
All of these make this a good option to smoke even during the day when you want to get some work done or go for an adventurous activity. Be careful with how much you smoke though, as this marijuana can make users a little anxious at times.
Because of its largely uplifting effects, it can be used to treat depression and fatigue. It is also reported to help treat chronic pain.
If you're a fan of citrus, this cannabis is a good option for you. Headspace is reported to have a largely citrusy aroma and taste which is something appreciated by a lot of people. As far as physical appearance, the buds are a combination of light and dark green colors with hairs that are burnt orange in color.
Headspace Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 18 - 19%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.55 - 0.82%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.11 - 0.19%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.21 - 0.33%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.35 - 0.36%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.01 - 0.14%
Headspace Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|