All About Purple Wookie Weed Strain
Purple Wookie is the result of crossing Purple Unicorn with Wookie 15. This is a hybrid strain. It is bred by Bodhi Seeds and has a THC content of around 20%. The Purple Wookie strain is known to put users in a state of deep relaxation that can often lead to couch-lock. This is a weed that is meant to make you highly relaxed, so it would be better not to smoke it during busy days.
The primary terpenes in this marijuana are Myrcene, Limonene, and Caryophyllene. When it comes to the aroma of the buds, it is something special. You will notice very complex, but overall sweet, notes of berries and chocolate with a hint of vanilla chai. These sweet notes are coupled with a sour earthy smell that balances the aroma. The taste is not as intense as the smell, but it will remind you of chocolate and berries as well.
Effects and Uses
The effects produced by this cannabis are very strong, albeit delayed. In fact, the relaxing effects take hold slowly, which often makes users think that this is a weed that will make them productive. On the contrary, though, Purple Wookie has the power to knock users down. It makes them enter a dream-like state while the body goes into couch-lock. Users report that their limbs start to feel heavy after smoking these buds, but their mood improves overall. Due to these effects, it is better not to smoke this weed if you are an absolute beginner as the outcome can be overwhelming.
This cannabis strain, by virtue of its strong relaxing effects, is helpful in treating chronic pain as well as insomnia. It can also induce hunger if you suffer from a lack of appetite.
Information for Growers
Purple Wookie plant can be grown via cuttings from healthy plants. It was never made available in the form of feminized seeds. It can be grown indoors or outdoors. The flowering time for this plant is between 60 to 63 days, at the end of which you will be rewarded with light green buds that have bronze pistils and light purple hues.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Purple Wookie Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 8 - 8%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.99 - 1.11%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.1 - 0.2%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.22 - 0.33%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.13 - 0.26%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.04 - 0.31%
Purple Wookie Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|