All About Tropical Kush Weed Strain
Tropical Kush is quite a new cannabis strain. As a descendant of Trainwreck and Secret Weapon, it is a 50/50 hybrid with 0.67-0.79% CBD content. The THC level is high and amounts to 21-22%. This characteristic is handed down from the powerful parent strains.
The terpene profile is rich and includes:
Tropical Kush Aroma
The impressive cannabis genetics and the terpene blend result in the strain aroma. The inhale involves a dose of fruit tingles with the dominant apricot, grape, and lime scents and little touches of tobacco.
Effects and Medical Uses
Along with the relaxing effects provided by Tropical Kush, this strain is known for delivering energetic and uplifting feelings. The weed is great for morning use since it brings concentration and focus that can guide smokers through a busy working day.
The cannabis medical benefits are outstanding. It is reported to assist with pain relief and stress symptoms. It helps cope with physical and mental ailments such as:
- Muscle spasms
- Attention-deficit / hyperactivity disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Regarding its potency, the Tropical Kush strain is recommended for experienced smokers. In single cases, it may provoke the following negative reactions in beginners:
- Rapid heartbeat
- Panic attacks
The cultivation procedure of this marijuana is pretty simple and requires little effort. In a cool climate, outdoor growers are recommended to cultivate Tropical Kush in greenhouses. Taking after the Indica lineage, the plants grow compact and reach 30-60 inches. The flowering time can be as quick as 53-63 days after germination. The harvest time amounts to 61 days. Expect to get dense and heavy buds with flecks of purple coloring coated by a layer of crystal trichomes.
Tropical Kush Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 15 - 17%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.75 - 0.89%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.24 - 0.35%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.07 - 0.12%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.3 - 0.39%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.08 - 0.34%
Tropical Kush Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|