All About Fuelato Weed Strain
Fuelato is a hybrid that was bred from crossing the Gelato strain and the mysterious SFV OG. The strain was first bred by Alien Labs and has a THC level of 20%, making it suitable for both experienced users and beginners.
Fuelato, as the name implies, will remind you of the fuel used by planes with its strong gasoline undertones, mixed with a sweet and creamy flavor to even out the gasoline's harshness. So, if you love the smell of fuel, this may just be the strain for you. The dominant terpenes here are myrcene and terpinolene.
Fuelato is known for delivering a heavy nose-burning aroma that leaves users' eyes watering and their throats burning, so take it slow if this is your first encounter. The effect, however, is a powerful physical and mental high that leaves you motivated, uplifted, and generally in a fun mood.
After the initial rush, the high morphs into a mellow and relaxed feeling that leaves you with a case of munchies. With a mild level of THC, this cannabis will not exactly leave you locked in your couch but will uplift your spirit and clear your mind. This makes Fuelato the perfect weed to enjoy with a group of your favorite buddies.
Fuelato is also highly sought out by medical marijuana patients who are looking to manage a condition such as:
- Loss of Appetite
Stress and Anxiety
The best time to consume this strain is during the day when you want to enjoy the company of your friends without being too overwhelmed by the high. However, you will certainly get the munchies, so be sure to keep some snacks around.
The Fuelato plant is bright, olive-green, with large, spade-like buds and an impressive yield. The bud itself is dense, dark green with purple undertones. The bud is complimented by orange/golden pistils and numerous chrystal-like trichomes.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Fuelato Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 16 - 20%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.46 - 0.6%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.17 - 0.31%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.03 - 0.08%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.03 - 0.23%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.02 - 0.12%
Fuelato Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|