Lemon Zest Review
Lemon Zest is one of the most potent strains that marijuana growers can offer. The THC of this strain ranges between 19% to 24% and due to that, it is used by medical practitioners as well. Not forgetting recreational users that just like to enjoy this strain because of its peculiar taste, aroma, and effects.
Lemon Zest is dominantly Sativa with a percentage of 95% and the remaining 5% being Indica. The CBD rate is unknown, just like many characteristics of this strain that are only known by its proprietary growers.
What is more on Lemon Zest to know about? Here is a detailed review.
History Of Lemon Zest
There is very little that the general public knows about the strain because it is only the breeders that know what went into creating it. The public only knows that it has high Sativa content and a little bit of Indica that goes with it and a very potent THC level.
The strain was bred by Wolf Genetics and is also known as Lemon Butter and although its origins aren’t revealed, there are some speculations.
Some have suspected that some form of citrus was used during the breeding process and that makes sense, especially considering the name. Another speculation is that it is a hybrid of lemon skunk and super silver haze.
Lemon Zest effects are uplifting and are all consistent with being a happy person, they include:
- Creatives can use this strain to support their creativity when working on paintings, poems or designs. The strain will relax them and remove all stress when working, allowing their creative juices to flow freely.
- Unlike a lot of strains, Lemon Zest helps those subjected to it become energized during its high. You can become very giggly when under the effects of this strain because of your spirits being uplifted.
- For introverts, the Lemon Zest weed strain can help them become more social when they have to attend events where they will see unfamiliar faces. They will become more sociable and bear those few hours with people they aren’t used to.
Lemon Zest has been used for a variety of medical appointments because of its properties that help ease inflammation, stress, and depression. People suffering from depression often can’t even muster up the energy to get off the bed and are usually unhappy and gloomy throughout the day.
Lemon Zest can give them the energy they need and also make them happy. These same characteristics make it suitable for treating chronic stress.
The negatives of using this strain are that you may experience fatigue, especially when the high wears off. Feeling fatigued may seem to defeat the purpose of using Lemon Zest, but this can be compared with the aftereffect of drinking energy drinks.
There is immense fatigue once it wears off, which is the equivalent of the negative effects of using this strain.
Using Lemon Zest for depression, chronic stress and inflammation could lead to experiencing the very symptoms you are trying to ward off. That happens on a case by case basis but this takes place mostly when the high wears off just like fatigue.
You can use this strain during the day to ensure that the symptoms return after your day has ended and when you are about to go to sleep.
What Are Reasons To Choose Lemon Zest?
Lemon Zest can be chosen just because of the taste and aroma when using it, as well as the effects. The name says it all concerning the taste because it has a sour yet sweet lemon citrus flavor and a bit of creaminess when exhaling. Its aroma also has traces of citrus with spicy herbs and an earthy smell, which is common amongst many strains.
Who Is More Suitable For Lemon Zest?
People who are more suitable to use Lemon Zest wax and buds are mostly from the creative realm. Introverts and shy people can also benefit from the effects of Lemon Zest that makes them more sociable.
Also, the strain makes you more focused, so people who need an extra amount of concentration can use the Lemon Zest for their benefit.
Opinion From The Growers
The strain is fairly simple to grow and makes growers happy because of its high yield. Its yield is a lot when considering the easiness of growing this strain and that makes the job of growers much easier. Experienced growers find it very easy to get the best harvest from this strain that comes at a high quantity.
How To Grow Lemon Zest?
You can purchase Lemon Zest seeds and start growing your own garden for this strain or even go commercial. Growing this strain is relatively simple and you can do so indoors as well as outdoors.
The most important thing you should do is ensure that cannabis is exposed to temperatures between 68 to 80 degrees. Keeping the growth of this strain between those temperatures will help keep all the nutrients in.
Is It Useful For Cooking Edibles?
Lemon haze is one of the most interesting strains to cook edibles with but it is completely possible. There are a variety of recipes online that you can follow that teach you how to cook with this strain.
Mostly, these recipes are baked products like pound cakes, cookies, and many others. Ensure that you follow the recipes quite closely and carefully to get the results you anticipated.
Related or Alternative Strains
Whether silver haze and lemon skunk were involved or not in the lineage of this strain, they are still very related to it. Lemon skunk also has that citrus-like taste and aroma, which suggests that it is related to the Zest.
Lemon Zest is one of the most unique strains that cannabis users have ever encountered. Its properties that give off the effects of being motivated and energetic make it a prime target for the working class. Creative writers, graphic designers and others involved in artistic careers could benefit greatly from this strain.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Lemon Zest Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 22.5 - 25%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.16 - 0.34%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.22 - 0.62%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.29 - 1%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.03 - 0.22%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.26 - 0.96%
Lemon Zest Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|
Lemon Zest strain lineage
Lemon Zest Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 20.67 - 22.67%
CBD 0.65 - 0.8%
THC 21.61 - 24.36%
CBD 0.23 - 7.12%
THC 18 - 20.2%
CBD 0.49 - 0.76%
THC 22 - 24.25%
CBD 0.57 - 0.72%
THC 21.25 - 24.75%
CBD 0.26 - 0.67%
THC 18.33 - 20.33%
CBD 0.32 - 0.64%
THC 19.33 - 23%
CBD 0.29 - 0.54%
THC 18.12 - 19.38%
CBD 0.28 - 0.58%
THC 19 - 21%
CBD 0.76 - 0.96%
THC 17 - 20%
CBD 0.32 - 1.42%
THC 19.75 - 21.5%
CBD 0.55 - 0.7%
THC 19.67 - 21%
CBD 0.61 - 1.06%
THC 18.33 - 20.33%
CBD 0.46 - 0.76%
THC 20 - 22%
CBD 0.52 - 0.94%
THC 21.67 - 23.33%
CBD 1.45 - 1.62%
THC 20.3 - 22.47%
CBD 10.08 - 4.33%
THC 15.75 - 17.75%
CBD 0.62 - 0.97%
THC 19.5 - 20.75%
CBD 0.42 - 0.57%
THC 20 - 28%
CBD 0.33 - 0.91%
THC 12.92 - 16.89%
CBD 0.37 - 0.81%
THC 15.3 - 17.6%
CBD 0.6 - 0.94%