All About Mendo Breath Cannabis Strain
Mendo Breath is a curious blend between the world-renowned OG Kush Breath strain and Mendo Montage. Because of the amazing genetics from the two patriarchs in the marijuana industry, this weed has some of the best effects you can imagine.
Mendo Breath is easy going and gives the consumer a feeling of coziness combined with a sweet taste and long-lasting high. It was bred by Gage Green Genetics as a 50/50 hybrid between Sativa and Indica that relaxes people and puts them in a great mood at the end of the day.
Even though Mendo Breath has a soft and pleasant smell, you should not let this fool you. The aroma is just a pinch of what the high is. Because of the high THC level, measuring at 17-21% the seeds of the Mendo Breath are potent, and therefore, you can expect a hard and long high.
The Taste and Smell
The wonderful aromatic blends of fruity sweet scents that emanate from the Mendo Breath make it impossible to resist the temptation to try this strain. Mendo Breath is known as one of the most delicious and sweetest cannabis strains around, with fierce caramel and vanilla aromas combined with subtle hints of pungent and earthy fragrances.
Tasting Mendo Breath will go exactly as you expect when you smell its aroma. The taste is delicious and wonderfully sweet. This strain is often compared to different kinds of candy because of the pleasing flavors of vanilla and caramel. In fact, since it is also used for medicinal purposes and by novice smokers, you can actually find it in the form of edibles and sweet.
The Most Typical Effects of Mendo Breath
This cannabis strain represents a wide range of effects. It was also called the ‘true Mendocino meditation herb’ because of its trancelike and meditative effects. When you take this weed, you can enjoy an uplifted, yet weighted feeling by the end of the smoke. On the inhale, the cerebral rush comes fast because of the high potency of the strain. Then, you’ll slowly experience a heavily high that relaxes the body. Following the state of euphoria, you’ll probably find yourself inching towards the bed or the couch. According to users, the most typical effects are:
This hybrid is an amazing combination of high THC and low CBD levels. This makes it perfect for medicinal purposes, such as treating conditions like:
- Lack of appetite,
- Muscular dystrophy,
One of the possible adverse effects of smoking the strain is the couch-lock effect. Also, users experienced cottonmouth and dry eyes.
Growing Tips for Mendo Breath Strain
This strain is really easy to grow and can flourish outdoors and indoors. It is highly resistant to mold and pests, not to mention that it grows within only 8 to 9 weeks. The yield of this strain is above the average and is bound to make every grower happy as long as they know how to take care of it during that time frame.
Mendo Breath can be grown in a warm and dry climate akin to the California climate. In the right weather and temperature conditions, the plant can thrive and create ready buds both indoors and outdoors. The Mendo Breath Plant has a medium height, but in the right conditions, it can produce quite a big harvest. The plant itself is gummy and compact, which makes it a bit tricky to dissect if you aren’t using the appropriate tools.
Mendo Breath’s flowering period is between 7 and 9 weeks. Growers who breed the strain’s clone outdoors harvest the seeds in October. The average yield of this strain is around 3 ounces per square foot.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Mendo Breath Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 18.5 - 20%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.54 - 0.96%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.22 - 0.49%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.08 - 0.78%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.3 - 0.22%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.32 - 0.6%
Mendo Breath Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|
Mendo Breath strain lineage
Mendo Breath Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 23.67 - 25.67%
CBD 0.11 - 0.6%
THC 21.25 - 24.75%
CBD 0.26 - 0.67%
THC 25.75 - 27.75%
CBD 0.29 - 0.64%
THC 20.25 - 22.25%
CBD 0.82 - 1.03%
THC 16.5 - 20.5%
CBD 0.09 - 0.9%
THC 17.2 - 20.8%
CBD 0.14 - 0.41%
THC 18 - 20.2%
CBD 0.49 - 0.76%
THC 18 - 19.75%
CBD 0.32 - 0.59%
THC 22.25 - 24.5%
CBD 0.25 - 0.56%
THC 20.25 - 22.25%
CBD 0.36 - 0.59%
THC 19 - 22%
CBD 0.62 - 1.19%
THC 16.25 - 19%
CBD 0.53 - 0.9%
THC 17.25 - 19.25%
CBD 0.38 - 0.87%
THC 19.33 - 22.67%
CBD 0.44 - 0.85%
THC 19 - 21.5%
CBD 0.22 - 0.57%
THC 18.5 - 20.75%
CBD 0.34 - 0.68%