All About Wagyu Weed Strain
Wagyu is a rare, evenly balanced hybrid strain (Sativa/Indica ratio - 50/50) of currently unknown breeding origins. Top terpene is myrcene, with caryophyllene, limonene, and linalool. The THC level in this weed is consistent at around 15%, with a CBD range between 0.66 and 0.78%. A lower THC level and a relaxed high make this a decent strain for new users.
The aroma of the Wagyu strain is the herbal hit of sage and pine, with an underlying cool menthol. This coolness is balanced by a savory hint of cheese present in the exhale.
This marijuana hits heavy on the tingles at the onset and then settles into a pleasantly relaxed body high. While it is great for sleep when taken right before bed, it also allows for a euphoric relaxation that lets the user hang out or watch TV as well. Settle in for a happy chill.
The pleasant sedation of the high also makes Wagyu a popular cannabis choice for therapeutic purposes. It is often used by patients with anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, or hypertension.
There are a few potential negative side effects with this strain, including:
- Slurred Speech
- Thirst or dry mouth
Currently, Wagyu seeds remain as elusive as their parentage. If you are able to get your hands on a cutting, you may expect a growing range of 55 to 64 days, with an average harvest on day 58. Plants grow between approximately 30 to 60 cm, with a yield of 1 to 2 ounces, or 400 grams per plant.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Wagyu Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 15 - 15%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.64 - 0.93%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.14 - 0.16%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.01 - 0.2%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.03 - 0.23%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.09 - 0.22%
Wagyu Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.01%|