Golden Pineapple Marijuana Strain Review
A perfectly balanced mix of Golden Goat and Pineapple Kush makes this hybrid a potent deliverer of happiness, energy, and easiness with a THC level that goes hand to hand with top-shelf strains. Golden Pineapple cannabis strain packs up to 29 percent THC with less than 1 percent of CBD which is the perfect platform for a long and productive high. This 50-50 mix of Indica and Sativa genes, however, will make focusing on a task extremely challenging in case you take a higher dose so keep that in mind if you plan to use this strain for a morning high.
The History Of Golden Pineapple
This strain came to the world thanks to a careful selection of Golden Goat and Pineapple Kush phenotype. The goal was to develop seeds for a plant that will deliver a potent high for daytime usage.
Golden Pineapple Strain Effects
The feeling of happiness and euphoria are predominant features of this particular herb, however, it also keeps you very relaxed. It’s important to understand that taking a few puffs of wax will get you high enough to lift your spirits, but placing a chunk from a large bud in a bong will cause major lack of focus and inability to perform complex or even mundane tasks.
Medical appointments of Golden Pineapple
This is a perfect morning therapy in case you wake up feeling low or slightly depressed. It is also an effective stress reliever, which is good to know if you’re under a lot of pressure at work or an approaching deadline is making you nervous. The fact that it can pump you up with extra energy makes Golden Pineapple a great way to deal with fatigue.
Apart from expected negative effects such as thirst due to dry mouth and stoner’s red-eye effect, there aren’t any significant downsides to this weed. No matter how much you smoke, dizziness, paranoia, or anxiety don’t kick in. However, buds dry out relatively fast so you won’t enjoy the full intensity of flavor, aroma, or high if you keep your weed stashed for a while.
What Are The Reasons To Choose Golden Pineapple?
Let’s take a look at some of the main reasons why you should try this THC-pumped hybrid in case you haven’t had the chance to smoke it till now:
Fully grown buds are light green with the trichomes covering golden pistils like frosting on a donut.
Smell and aroma
The smell and the aroma of this strain represent everything one likes about any Pineapple strain. It’s got a tasty sweet fruity aroma. The smell also shows the signs of fruity influence, as well as a faint minty scent.
The pineapple flavor dominates your taste buds as the smoke passes over your tongue, but there is also a tropical sweet fruity flavor that’s not easy to determinate but still makes it easy to distinguish the strain.
Uplifting high during the day with just a small dose is one of the major qualities of this strain. The look and smell also add a few points on the quality scale.
Who Is More Suitable For?
This is the perfect weed for those of us who need a little help to get through a stressful day at work. It’s also a great social high, even if you push the dosage a bit higher because it makes you more talkative and unable to focus at the same time, which is a perfect platform for a fun evening with friends.
Opinion By growers
This strain is easy to cultivate so many growers decide to make it a part of their assortment. It doesn’t make much difference which grower you choose, you’ll have similar results every time.
Popularity By growers
Most growers are happy with this strain, it delivers buds within 60 days making it ready for sale and consumption in a short time.
How To Grow?
This strain grows indoor as well as outdoor in just 8-9 weeks. The yield produces 11-13 pounds per square meter which is not bad for a short-time grower. The hot outdoor climate is perfect for this strain.
Useful To Edibles-Cooking?
Golden Pineapple’s fruity flavor makes it useful for a wide range of edibles, especially if your goal is to regain appetite.
Related Or Alternatives Strains?
If you desire similar effects and flavor with different strains, here are a few candidates:
This strain is a well-balanced and highly-potent hybrid of extremely popular strains. It offers amazing aroma followed by an uplifting and creative high that lasts for a few hours. A great pain reliever and cure for morning blues, Golden Pineapple is a must-try for every self-respecting stoner.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Golden Pineapple Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 21.5 - 24%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.22 - 0.48%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.2 - 0.61%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.48 - 0.89%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.06 - 0.2%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.17 - 0.96%
Golden Pineapple Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|
Golden Pineapple strain lineage
Golden Pineapple Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 19.75 - 23%
CBD 0.56 - 0.93%
THC 19.33 - 20.67%
CBD 0.65 - 1%
THC 22 - 26%
CBD 0.48 - 1.2%
THC 20.5 - 22.5%
CBD 0.3 - 0.82%
THC 21.25 - 24%
CBD 0.31 - 0.73%
THC 21 - 24.67%
CBD 0.48 - 0.89%
THC 18 - 20.2%
CBD 0.49 - 0.76%
THC 17.67 - 19%
CBD 0.52 - 0.77%
THC 24.5 - 25.75%
CBD 0.29 - 0.76%
THC 20.25 - 22.25%
CBD 0.82 - 1.03%
THC 17 - 18.6%
CBD 0.23 - 4.02%
THC 21 - 22.6%
CBD 0.33 - 0.52%
THC 25 - 27.33%
CBD 0.45 - 0.63%
THC 18.8 - 20.6%
CBD 0.41 - 0.68%
THC 19 - 22.25%
CBD 0.71 - 1.18%
THC 14 - 16%
CBD 0.44 - 0.65%
THC 20.75 - 24%
CBD 0.25 - 0.56%
THC 7.25 - 9.25%
CBD 0.12 - 0.28%
THC 14 - 17%
CBD 0.44 - 1.11%
THC 26.25 - 28.75%
CBD 0.42 - 0.76%