All About Purple Lamborghini Weed Strain
Purple Lamborghini is a hybrid that shows off some beautiful purple hues in its buds, with trichomes that shine under the sun. The Purple Lamborghini strain's lineage can be traced back to Triple OG and Purple Urkle. The parent strain Triple OG is the combination of three Kush strains, which provides this child cultivar with a complex terpene profile. It comes with around 24% of THC content and has a CBG content of 1.2%.
Terpenes, Aroma, and Taste of Purple Lamborghini
There are three dominant terpenes in this cannabis:
The aroma and taste will remind you of grapes and other fruity delights. There are notes of skunk in the aroma as well. The scent that comes from the buds is stronger than the taste. Despite that, there are noticeable notes of fruits in the flavor. The dominant notes of grapes and skunk come courtesy of Caryophyllene while notes of berries come from Myrcene.
The overall sweet flavor profile makes this a good marijuana to bake into some brownies or other treats. Thanks to its tastes, it plays well with sweet baked goods if you're not keen on smoking it directly.
Effects and Usage
Because of its dominance in Indica, Purple Lamborghini weed can offer some serious relaxation when you need it. It may have an average of 24% THC but some carefully cultivated batches can have as much as 30% of it. Combine that high THC with its relaxing qualities, and you can get knocked down pretty quickly with this one. Whether you smoke the buds or have an edible, you should try and do so during the night when you wish to sleep and have a restful night. Also, if you're a beginner, you probably shouldn't start your cannabis experience with this strain.
Patients suffering from issues like pain, stress, and anxiety have reported that consuming this cannabis helps relieve their symptoms. It aids in fighting against inflammation too. And on top of that, it can also help those who suffer from a lack of sleep.
Purple Lamborghini Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 21 - 21%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.07 - 0.26%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.13 - 0.19%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.13 - 0.2%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.08 - 0.13%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.12 - 0.29%
Purple Lamborghini Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.01%|