A Brief Introduction To Black Cherry Pie Weed
A fruity hybrid of Blackberry Kush and Cherry Pie, Black cherry pie weed is a 50/50 Sativa/Indica blend that features purple hues and orange hairs. It is known for its amazing euphoria sensation and ability to relieve aches and pains, nausea, and even increase arousal, but is generally easy on the THC levels.
The History Of Black Cherry Pie Strain
Blackberry Kush is a hybrid of Bubba Kush and Blackberry, which is a hybrid of The Black and Afghani. Cherry Pie is a hybrid of Durban Poison and GDP. This strain has a 15.5% THC Level, while others have between 20% and 30%.
The effects include euphoria and relaxation, calming, happiness, increased creativity. You can expect a positive, upbeat high that also offers a great body buzz recognizable through the tingle effect in the head and neck that traverses the entire body.
Black Cherry Pie Strain has excellent medical benefits, including relieving nausea, chronic pain, and cramps, stimulating appetites, and treating insomnia. This strain is great for depression, stress, and anxiety management. With the low THC levels in some buds can have similar medical effects as CBD.
There are no adverse effects unless melting into bed or lounging around on the couch isn’t on your schedule, along with the usual dry mouth, red eyes, and possible dizziness.
What Makes Black Cherry Pie Weed Strain Appealing
This strain is the perfect hybrid strain that blends Indica and Sativa so that users can receive the benefits of both. This strain enables users to relieve aches and pains, nausea, and stimulate the appetite, while also providing a great euphoria and happy feeling that will help users feel slightly energized.
The smell and taste
Black Cherry Pie is known for its sweet, fruity taste and earthy aroma that hints at lavender and berries. The smoke blown is also intense, with a woodsy scent tinged with floral undertones and plum.
The nugs are dense and compact with a flower that looks almost black and dark green leaves. These buds are accented by bright orange hairs and purple crystal trichomes.
What Others Say About Black Cherry Pie
Seeds are not easy to come by as the dispensaries and growers are not currently selling seeds to other cultivators or home growers. The plant gets to a medium height with a varying THC content that makes consistency between yields somewhat lacking. Flowering time generally takes 8 to 9 weeks indoors with outdoor harvests happening in October, depending on the growing season.
How To Get Your Hands On Black Cherry Pie
Growing your own is almost out of the question unless you get lucky and end up with a seed or two. This marijuana is popularly found on the East Coast and California. However, other dispensaries around the US have been known to get their hands on it from time to time and could have flowers, wax, or edibles using this strain.
Black Cherry Pie is an Indica leaning hybrid with a lower THC level perfect for treating symptoms of depression and stress while also relieving muscle tension and providing a great body and head high that still allows you to be active.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Black Cherry Pie Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 17.5 - 20.5%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.56 - 0.81%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.24 - 0.52%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.2 - 1.18%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.04 - 0.27%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.26 - 0.69%
Black Cherry Pie Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.01%|
Black Cherry Pie strain lineage
Black Cherry Pie Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 19.62 - 22.88%
CBD 0.45 - 6.27%
THC 20 - 22.75%
CBD 0.6 - 1.03%
THC 19 - 20.67%
CBD 0.49 - 0.81%
THC 19 - 21.25%
CBD 0.24 - 0.55%
THC 16.33 - 19.67%
CBD 0.64 - 0.9%
THC 20.25 - 22.25%
CBD 0.82 - 1.03%
THC 18 - 20%
CBD 0.31 - 0.62%
THC 19.6 - 21.6%
CBD 0.33 - 0.72%
THC 21.33 - 23.33%
CBD 0.13 - 0.53%
THC 18.33 - 20.67%
CBD 0.7 - 1.03%
THC 19.75 - 21.75%
CBD 0.56 - 0.89%
THC 15.75 - 17.75%
CBD 0.4 - 0.63%
THC 21.61 - 24.36%
CBD 0.23 - 7.12%
THC 17.25 - 20%
CBD 0.16 - 0.49%
THC 18.5 - 20%
CBD 0.54 - 0.96%
THC 22.4 - 25%
CBD 0.62 - 0.9%
THC 15.67 - 17.67%
CBD 0.51 - 0.88%
THC 20 - 22.25%
CBD 0.52 - 0.7%