All About Fire OG Cannabis Strain
If you’re looking for a real Kush, Fire OG strain is arguably the coolest of them all. This Kush is a calming Indica strain. It has been domesticated and adapted from an entirely natural weed growing across the Hindu Kush mountain range in Afghanistan, North-Western India, and Northern Pakistan.
Fire OG is a magnificent blend of two Kushes: OG Kush and SFV OG Kush. Fire OG has a dominant Indica coming from its pure Kush origins. It keeps you calm and grounded, but comfortably happy at the same time. This weed is perfect for a relaxing evening.
As for the THC level, it’s quite strong – from 20% to 23%. Fire OG is known as one of the most potent members of the OG Kush company. The CBD content is low: only 0.5%. This is the type of strain designed to give you a deep, rapidly evolving high.
Taste and Flavors
The lemony aroma instantly hits you when you handle the buds. This citrusy scent is so fresh that you’ll want to wear it as a daily perfume. The underlying notes complete the impression with sour pine. It’s a complex scent that you’ll want to feel over and over again. There’s not much of a diesel heaviness here; only freshness. The taste of lemons immediately hits you. It’s well rounded with earthy, creamy tones. It’s a very pleasant weed to smoke. That’s why it’s easy to overdose on it.
Possible Effects of Fire OG Kush
This is one of those strains that give you a rapid hit. You’ll feel a body and mind high. Euphoria comes first. You feel uplifted and content, and you might horny as the effects progress. Once you go past that culmination, you’ll enter a deep feeling of relaxation, and you’ll probably get sleepy.
Fire OG is a great choice for a sexy-time strain. It relaxes you a lot, so it makes you turn inwards. You feel everything on a very enhanced level, so the sensual experience becomes deeper and more personal.
Generally, users describe such effects:
- Appetite loss,
- Dry eyes,
- Dry mouth.
- It can be grown outdoors, but it’s best to do it in a controlled indoor environment.
- To achieve the maximum yield possible, you’ll need to consider topping and pruning.
- Ideally, the temperature should be between 70 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The plants will reach medium height, so make sure you have enough space for them when cultivating indoors.
- If you grow it outdoors, you can expect a harvest in mid-October. You can reach a yield of 15 oz per plant on average.
- You’ll get around 10 weeks of Fire OG strain flowering time. Some growers decide to yield earlier. However, it’s best to wait for 10 weeks, so you’ll allow the colas to completely develop.
- When you grow it indoors, you can expect an average yield of 14 oz per square meter. That’s very generous.
- This crop benefits from phosphorus, but you’ll have to reach a balance with other nutrients as well. Voodoo Juice and B-52 will be necessary as supplements.
- Get introduced to hydroponic growing systems, since you may need them for this strain.
- The relaxing strain effects are beneficial for various health diagnoses, including:
This is a powerful strain. It can be too much even for an experienced enjoyer of other strains. If you’re new to the world of cannabis, it’s not the best choice. Paranoia is a common side effect for beginners. As for experienced users, they can enjoy the strain with minimal side effects such as:
Growers are not too much in love with this strain. It’s not recommended for beginner users. Timing and preservations are very important since the buds are prone to mold. The growth in the soil might be tricky, so the growers should learn how to grow it hydroponically. Here are a few tips to help you grow and handle it:
On the other hand, Fire OG always gives above-moderate yield when cultivated properly. Users love it very much, so selling is not a problem. That’s why experienced growers like it so much.