All About Pink Rozay Weed Strain
Pink Rozay is a cannabis strain bred by Cookies. This is an Indica strain created by the combination of Lemonchello 10 and LPC75. The Pink Rozay strain has a high THC content of 24%. This makes this particular weed more suited for consumption by experienced users with a high tolerance to THC.
Main Effects of Pink Rozay
This cannabis strain has the following effects:
When you smoke this weed, you will experience an uplifted mood. The buzz you feel will then slowly spread to your body, causing it to relax. This relaxation does not come with the feeling of sedation, making this marijuana good for consumption even during the daytime.
This weed is also said to be helpful in treating medical conditions such as depression, stress, anxiety, lack of appetite, and chronic pain.
Taste and Aroma
This cannabis has a sweet aroma that reminds users of berries and flowers. There are also hints of fruitiness and spice in there. The taste is similarly sweet, reminding users of fruits like strawberries. Upon exhaling the smoke, there are flowery tones mixed with an earthy taste.
These characteristics are the result of a combination of the following terpenes:
If you're looking for a weed to smoke that will not only make you relax but also tastes good, Pink Rozay is a very good option for you.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Pink Rozay Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 18 - 20.25%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.32 - 0.48%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.18 - 0.43%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.23 - 0.72%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.22 - 0.24%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.57 - 0.92%
Pink Rozay Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||0.99%|