Sweet Jesus Strain Marijuana: A Balanced Blend by Liberty Farms
Put your hands up and rejoice! This famous kush provides the invigorating, balanced boost that you need to get through a long day.
What is the hybrid that is taking over the cannabis industry? SWEET JESUS!
Liberty Farms created this beautiful hybrid that provides a stimulating full-body lift.
Contents and Strain
Featuring an incredible, balanced 50/50 blend of sativa and indica, Sweet Jesus boosts your day with a potent dose of THC. With a THC content of 19-23%, this blend will lift you up before lulling you into deep and heavy relaxation.
What Is the History?
Bred by Liberty Farms, Sweet Jesus weed is the lovechild of the ever-potent Jack the Ripper and Hell’s OG strains. The parent flowers beautifully blended to create this balanced hybrid that features the positive effects of each.
What Are the Effects?
Immediately after smoking, you’ll enjoy a jolt of euphoria with a strong sense of creativity. Amp up productivity and focus as you manage all of your daily tasks with ease. Shortly after you’ve lived out the intense sativa-type high, the indica will begin to take effect. Lull into a deep sense of relaxation and incredible calmness as Sweet Jesus strain begins to sweep your mind with tranquility.
What Are the Medical Uses?
This expertly-bred pot blend has had incredible medical effects for people suffering from a variety of concerns. The euphoric effects will treat depression and anxiety. Furthermore, Sweet Jesus cannabis is quick to minimize eye pressure, headaches, and inflammation. Those suffering from glaucoma will take refuge as the pain in their head will quickly begin to subside.
Patients may use this hybrid to ward off pain and muscle cramps. Numbness will overtake the body and leave you feeling light, airy, and comfortable.
Are There Negative Side Effects?
The balanced blend incredibly minimizes the side effects that may arise from a more sativa or indica-dominant marijuana plant. Due to this, you likely won’t experience any persistent adverse side effects. Shortly after smoking, mild cottonmouth may be present; however, this will quickly subside and leave you with a comfortable, enjoyable high.
Due to the potency of this cannabis product, the smoke is thick and dense. This may be cough-inducing to novice users.
Expect vibrant green hues in this densely-packed bud. A high concentration of pistils will be found throughout the flower; however, trichomes are sparse. The bushy, average-height plant boasts spade-shaped leaves before harvesting.
Aroma and Flavor
As you would expect from its name, Sweet Jesus cannabis strain has an enjoyable, sweet aroma that is pleasant for both novice and experienced users. Citrus terpenes overpower the aroma before a berry scent expresses itself. The smoke will feature the same agreeable notes, which makes this smoke enjoyable for users across the board.
Who Is It Suitable For?
Sweet Jesus weed strain has potent effects and dense smoke, which makes it a cautionary marijuana product for novice users. Despite this, the high is enjoyable for the masses. Whether you’re suffering from medical concerns, or just want a fantastic daytime high, this hybrid will be a good option in your medicine cabinet.
Thanks to the citrus terpenes and light berry notes, Sweet Jesus is an excellent product to use in household baking. Kick your brownies up a notch with a little THC content from this hybrid.
This strain isn’t as easily accessible as other marijuana products, so it may be difficult to purchase in seeds, oil, or wax. Track down the bud and enjoy a smooth smoke or tasty bake.
How Do You Grow It?
According to Liberty Farms, growing this hybrid is an advanced endeavor. This plant will flourish in a humid, Mediterranean environment, so local growers will need the supplies to mimic ideal conditions. Flowering time for Sweet Jesus is between 8 and 10 weeks and will offer an above-average yield.
Outdoor harvesting will occur in early autumn.
- Jack the Ripper
- Hell’s OG
Looking to appease your spiritual side with a holy, easy-going hybrid? Look no further than Sweet Jesus! Enjoy a pleasant giddiness and amp up your productivity with this perfectly-balanced blend.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Sweet Jesus Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 12.75 - 16.5%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.38 - 0.56%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.3 - 0.58%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.42 - 1.06%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.34 - 0.47%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.29 - 1.09%
Sweet Jesus Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|
Sweet Jesus strain lineage
Sweet Jesus Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 17.25 - 19.5%
CBD 0.34 - 0.59%
THC 20.25 - 22.25%
CBD 0.82 - 1.03%
THC 17.8 - 20.4%
CBD 0.38 - 0.73%
THC 23 - 24.8%
CBD 0.44 - 0.7%
THC 18.67 - 22%
CBD 0.62 - 0.91%
THC 16.2 - 19.8%
CBD 1.75 - 0.62%
THC 16.5 - 18.5%
CBD 0.31 - 0.72%
THC 16 - 19%
CBD 0.64 - 0.93%
THC 17 - 20%
CBD 0.4 - 0.91%
THC 23.67 - 25.67%
CBD 0.11 - 0.6%
THC 22.67 - 25.33%
CBD 0.4 - 0.68%
THC 18 - 20%
CBD 0.31 - 0.62%
THC 19 - 21.5%
CBD 0.22 - 0.57%
THC 20 - 24%
CBD 1.11 - 1.6%
THC 14.67 - 18%
CBD 0.78 - 0.87%
THC 24.5 - 25.75%
CBD 0.29 - 0.76%
THC 19.67 - 22.33%
CBD 0.53 - 0.84%
THC 17 - 18.6%
CBD 0.23 - 4.02%