All About Blueberry Cheesecake Weed Strain
Blueberry Cheesecake strain is a 70/30 Sativa leaned cross between Blueberry and U.K. native Cheese. Consumers who expect a soft taste usually get surprised by its skunky smell. This hybrid strain tastes like blueberry, it is sweet but also sour with a light cheese taste on the exhale. Another name for this cultivar, by which it is known - Blue Cheesecake.
The breeder is Zambeza Seeds (from Netherlands). In some online sources you can find that this strain is the same as Blueberry Cheese. But they are not the same, they have different genetics.
Information about terpene profile and flavors
This weed has Myrcene as a dominant terpene and also Caryophyllene, Pinene and Humulene. Together they make a unique flavor profile: strong skunky and tangy at the beginning and sweet creamy taste afterwards. There is also a fruity aroma.
Sativa based Blueberry Cheesecake possess a moderate THC content of about 8-11%. That makes it suitable for both newbies and advancers. But consumers warn users with low tolerance to check the buds’ potency before choosing the dosage. It is a good daytime strain to smoke.
Users describe cerebral high delivered by Blueberry Cheesecake cannabis as buzzing and very uplifting. It sharpens the senses and brings smokers the careless feeling of happiness. It is accompanied by euphoria and relaxation. The Blue Cheesecake strain also boosts focus; that is why it is popular among consumers with attention issues. Due to its feelings strengthening properties, this marijuana can be used as an aphrodisiac. The sensual and happy high is followed by mild body relaxation and mind buzz (because of Indica characteristics). Side effects can include dry mouth and eyes that are common for weed.
Medical marijuana patients know that this strain is effective for anxiety and can help in treatment of different symptoms, as well as being good as a pain reliever.
Info about Seeds and Growing Review
Several companies distribute Blueberry Cheesecake seeds for purchase. This plant is not difficult to grow. It needs around 8-9 weeks to bring the high yield. The flowers are smelly, so it should be under some odor control. There are no strict requirements for temperature, the plant is not very picky. Growers report that buds usually have lime green and dark violet hues with orange hair and crystal trichomes.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Blueberry Cheesecake Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 15.4 - 19%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.67 - 0.92%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.22 - 0.66%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.43 - 1.28%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.14 - 0.14%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.16 - 0.75%
Blueberry Cheesecake Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|
Blueberry Cheesecake strain lineage
Blueberry Cheesecake Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 15.8 - 19.6%
CBD 0.46 - 0.74%
THC 21 - 22.75%
CBD 0.23 - 0.54%
THC 13 - 17%
CBD 1.91 - 3.62%
THC 20.6 - 22.6%
CBD 0.51 - 0.88%
THC 14.2 - 16.2%
CBD 0.24 - 0.53%
THC 20.5 - 23.75%
CBD 1.25 - 2.28%
THC 17 - 19.2%
CBD 1.37 - 1.98%
THC 16.5 - 19%
CBD 0.57 - 0.85%
THC 18.25 - 19.75%
CBD 0.32 - 0.64%
THC 21.75 - 24%
CBD 0.48 - 0.76%
THC 18 - 19.5%
CBD 0.15 - 0.47%
THC 18.75 - 22.25%
CBD 0.24 - 0.54%
THC 18 - 22%
CBD 0.84 - 1.53%
THC 20.33 - 24.33%
CBD 0.35 - 0.74%
THC 21.67 - 24%
CBD 0.64 - 0.94%
THC 13.51 - 16.93%
CBD 0.02 - 0.29%