Complete Grape Pie Review
Grape Pie is an Indica-dominant hybrid strain. It consists of 30% Sativa and 70% Indica. THC levels range between 20% and 22%. CBD level is 0.08%. The strain itself is obtained from crossing the famous Cherry Pie and Grape Stomper. In this complete review, you can discover why after the first bite or first smoke, you will want to continue consuming it as long as possible.
History Of The Grape Pie
Grape Pie comes from Colorado, from Cannarado Genetics more precisely. The local growers have decided to create something unusual and special. They have mixed plants of Cherry Pie and Grape Stomper to create the new strain we are discussing right now. Grape Pie was introduced several years ago and today it is one of the most desirable strains you can have.
Grape Pie: Effects
Grape pie review includes the effects on the human body. The effects are:
- Feeling high
- Tingly sensation
These effects are something most users need these days and can be the answer to why it is so desirable. For details about the effects and in which amount they are present, look at the chart below.
|Happiness||4.5/5||Anxiety and depression|
Medical Benefits Of Grape Pie
Grape Pie is good for treating chronic pain, depression, mood swings, and anxiety. It is also effective in treating insomnia. The first results are noticed within the first couple of minutes and can last for a few hours.
Due to the euphoria effect, the strain is extremely used by depressed and anxiety sufferers. It is known to help with mood swings and when a user is feeling down.
Negatives of Grape Pie
There are no major negative effects of the strain. Some users have reported dry mouth and dizziness but in lower figures. Even these two drawbacks are minor and they are usually present with all possible weed strains. There are no reasons to fear the Grape Pie.
Effects – Medical Appointments – Negatives
- Feeling high
- Tingly sensation
- Treating depression
- Treating anxiety
- Mood swings
- Eliminating chronic pain
- Dry mouth
Main Reasons To Consider The Grape Pie
Grape Pie is a great product you can try today. In our Grape Pie review, we will answer why and how it reached this popularity.
The appearance is impressive. It may look like many other strains on the outside, but under the scope, it is special. You can see vivid violet hues all around the buds. Additional elements include a thick coat of trichomes, below-average coverage of pistil and fox tailing calyxes.
Smell and aroma
The smell will create a powerful impression in your nose and almost feel spicy. On the other hand, the fruit sensation is calming and balances the overall odor and flavor of the weed.
Grape pie has pine flavor the first time you taste it. But, the aftertaste is grape-alike. The taste is mild and won’t cause any issues when you try the weed for the first time. For comparison, Grape Pie weed has a much stronger flavor.
Grape weed is high-quality, popular and versatile. It has a mild taste and aroma you won’t be able to forget any time soon. Buds look different than all the others and more colorful than you may believe at this point.
Other reasons why you should consider the Grape Pie weed is the combination of all that we have mentioned above. It is a powerful strain that can treat any chronic pain and can be used for depression when nothing else works. It comes with fewer side effects than countless other strains, which can be another reason why we have the high option of the Grape Pie.
Who Needs Grape Pie The Most?
Grape Pie weed is essential for all of you suffering from chronic pain and depression. Add anxiety to the equation and you can get an idea who and why you do need it. It is effective in treating all kinds of chronic pain, including glaucoma, headaches, migraines etc.
The second best part is sleeping help. You can try it if you want to eliminate chronic pain and then sleep than ever before. Keep in consideration that you will feel better than ever before as well.
To summarize, Grape Pie is ideal for depressed people suffering anxiety and also those who suffer from chronic pain and insomnia.
What Growers Say
To make the Grape Pie review complete, we have to take a look at what others have to say about the strain. Growers like growing this weed and they are satisfied with the results. However, it is a bit difficult to find the seeds due to limited supplies.
Popularity Among Growers
Popularity among growers is increasing. Grape Pie was almost completely unknown up to a few months in the past. Today, it is something that most growers have in their gardens.
Popularity In Dispensaries
The popularity of Grape Pie is questionable. It isn’t available at any dispensary you may choose to purchase the weed, but it is available in some of them. Stay tuned and we will explain where you can get the weed and all the specifics.
Price Of The Grape Pie
The price is affordable but not as much as you may expect. This weed will cost you between $12 and $80 in most places. In some dispensaries, it is even more expensive. The price is believed to go
How You Can Grow The Grape Pie?
Let’s take a look at how you can grow it. This is an essential part of the Grape Pie review and should investigate the complexity and the details.
The plant can be grown indoors and outdoors and it can reach high height within weeks. Keep in mind that the plant prefers indoor growing and you will have to pay close attention to the light and the ingredients. This plant needs plenty of sunlight to grow. The yield per plant is above average.
Can Grape Pie Be Used For Edibles?
Yes, Grape Pie can be used for edibles. This is one of the main purposes and the one that has a huge overall effect. The reasons why it is so desirable in the form of edibles are obvious. It has a grape-alike taste and it is pleasant in odor. When mixed, this allows you to prepare delicious edibles within minutes.
Alternative And Related Strains
Alternatives for the Grape Pie include:
- Orange sherbert (it contains higher level of THC)
- Snowball (has much higher CBD level)
- Doc’s OG (it is one of the most popular kinds at the moment)
We hope that the Grape Pie review answered all your questions. This is one of the most desirable and appealing strains you can have at the moment and the one that comes with the best possible taste. Flavor, aroma, and appearance are far above the average. We believe that soon the strain will become extremely popular across the world and all growers will have a plant or two in their garden.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Grape Pie Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 17.67 - 19%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.47 - 0.87%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.24 - 0.84%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.55 - 1.38%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.24 - 0.26%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.26 - 0.84%
Grape Pie Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|
Grape Pie strain lineage
Grape Pie Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 21.67 - 24.67%
CBD 0.61 - 1.03%
THC 16 - 17.75%
CBD 0.45 - 0.92%
THC 19.5 - 20.75%
CBD 0.42 - 0.57%
THC 18.5 - 20.25%
CBD 128.94 - 1.67%
THC 19 - 21.4%
CBD 0.56 - 0.84%
THC 20 - 21.75%
CBD 0.46 - 0.82%
THC 20.25 - 23%
CBD 0.44 - 0.72%
THC 19.8 - 22.4%
CBD 0.43 - 0.68%
THC 15 - 21%
CBD 0.28 - 0.7%
THC 19.67 - 24.33%
CBD 0.54 - 0.91%
THC 15.25 - 17.75%
CBD 0.19 - 0.5%
THC 21.2 - 23%
CBD 0.44 - 0.7%
THC 27.5 - 30.5%
CBD 0.38 - 0.65%
THC 22 - 24.5%
CBD 0.52 - 0.9%
THC 17 - 19.2%
CBD 0.42 - 0.66%
THC 22.8 - 25%
CBD 0.58 - 0.82%
THC 16 - 19%
CBD 0.64 - 0.93%
THC 16.5 - 18.5%
CBD 0.31 - 0.72%