All About Pineapple Spritzer Weed Strain
The Pineapple Spritzer strain is parented by Pineapple and Mango Spritzer. Cresco is a breeder of this 50/50 hybrid, but there are cultivators that get this hybrid by crossing other parent strains. The cultivar demonstrates an average THC level (15-17%) and a quite low CBD content (0.9-1.19%). The dominant terpenes of this marijuana strain are:
Strain Taste and Aroma
The cross of these particular parent strains results in a super fruity mix that blends plum and apple aromas with cheesy and earthy hints. It is very tasty and refreshing. These bursts of fruitiness will hit the user’s tongue with every toke.
Pineapple Spritzer Effects and Medical Uses
Due to calming and sedative effects, Pineapple Spritzer is best enjoyed in the evening. After smoking, people feel happy, uplifted, and become a little sleepy. In some users, the weed can induce hunger and munchies. Also, it can provoke giggles, making everything around look funny. For most consumers, this strain effect can only be welcome at the end of the day.
Pineapple Spritzer makes the body light and airy, providing benefits to people who suffer from:
- Lack of appetite
- Multiple sclerosis
Overconsumption may result in the following side effects:
- Rapid heartbeat
- Dry eyes
- Thirst and dry mouth
Information for Growers
The cultivation difficulty of this cannabis plant is moderate. Its flowering cycle takes 55-63 days, while the harvest time is 62 days. When growing the pot indoors and outdoors, cultivators can look forward to harvesting 1-2 oz./ft2. The plants are quite high and reach 60-80 inches.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Pineapple Spritzer Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 13 - 14%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.69 - 0.89%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.29 - 0.42%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.08 - 0.25%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.52 - 0.53%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.05 - 0.22%
Pineapple Spritzer Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.01%|