All About Ghost OG Cannabis Strain
The Ghost OG strain is one of the best in the OG family. It is a classic, one with high potency and great strain effects. This 50/50 hybrid contains an average 19-23% THC and awesome 7.5-10% CBD, making it a perfect medicinal cannabis.
It goes without saying that a strain with such a rich lineage is one of the most popular marijuana strains in the world. The Ghost OG strain lineage is still a bit of a mystery, but most believe that it comes from the legendary OG Kush, the renowned strain that’s won numerous awards throughout the years. On the other hand, there are those who link the Ghost OG weed strain with Chemdawg and Afghani as two of its parents. Regardless of the exact lineage, there’s one indisputable Ghost OG strain info – this is a Cannabis Cup winner strain.
The aroma of the cannabis is surprising to say the least. It doesn’t smell at all like OG Kush. In fact, the Ghost OG marijuana has a beautiful floral scent combined with hints of citrus. When you light it up, you’ll sense an aroma of pine and soil.
Ghost OG Common Effects
Users who have tried this strain report such effects:
When you try the Ghost OG marijuana strain for the first time, expect a rush of tingles in your body. Soon after the first hit, the weed will make you feel numb and uplifted. The seeds of the Ghost OG marijuana are highly potent, so you should definitely take it slow and expect a big high. Depending on how much you take and your experience with potent strains, the effects of this bud can last for hours.
The CBD-dominant buds of the Ghost OG cannabis strain make this one of the most sedative weed choices you can pick. Ghost OG Kush marijuana is ideal for treating:
- All types of pain and aches
When it comes to side effects, consuming the bud can cause common side effects such as itchy eyes and cottonmouth. If you don’t hydrate properly, this can potentially lead to headaches.
This part is a hit among growers, even newbies in the field. The Ghost OG strain is extremely simple to cultivate since it’s highly resistant to mildews and molds and easily adaptable. The only thing it requires is trimming and the Mediterranean, steady climate. In the right conditions, you can grow it outdoors as well as indoors. It takes it approximately 8 to 9 weeks to flower.
However, even though it sells like crazy and has a really good price, the Ghost OG weed has average yields. Also, you can’t find the seeds right now, which makes this a clone-only strain.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Ghost OG Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 19.5 - 23%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 2.19 - 2.97%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.16 - 0.61%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.18 - 1.09%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.3 - 0.34%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.14 - 0.78%
Ghost OG Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||0.99%|
Ghost OG strain lineage
Ghost OG Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 17 - 19%
CBD 3.23 - 3.64%
THC 23 - 26%
CBD 0.15 - 1.19%
THC 19.33 - 21.67%
CBD 0.2 - 0.53%
THC 19.67 - 24.33%
CBD 0.54 - 0.91%
THC 19.5 - 23%
CBD 2.19 - 2.97%
THC 18.25 - 22.25%
CBD 0.46 - 0.7%
THC 28 - 30%
CBD 0.18 - 0.38%
THC 18 - 20.4%
CBD 3 - 1.38%
THC 19.33 - 23%
CBD 0.63 - 0.86%
THC 18.67 - 20.33%
CBD 0.2 - 0.49%
THC 19 - 21.5%
CBD 0.22 - 0.57%
THC 20 - 21.75%
CBD 0.46 - 0.82%
THC 18.33 - 20.33%
CBD 0.32 - 0.64%
THC 20.2 - 23%
CBD 2.82 - 0.72%
THC 17.38 - 18.88%
CBD 0.4 - 0.61%
THC 22.14 - 24.54%
CBD 0.25 - 6.1%