The Deadhead OG Weed Strain: All You Need to Know
Ever since master breeders, Cali Connection Seeds, decided to blend the genes of Chemdog 91 and SFV OG Kush, the rest has been history. Deadhead Og strain became an instant sensation from birth. Its popularity in the west can be compared to Michael Jackson’s famous moonwalk. The Cali originating bud is 60% Sativa dominant and 40% indica. Chemdawg 91 accounts for the prestigious Sativa level and its high cerebral effects.
What is more exciting about Deadhead OG Weed is that it has 20% THC content and 0.20% CBD level. Its prestige is not only connected to its legendary parents but also its potency. A drag is capable of getting you intellectually high and physically relaxed. For this, the strain is excellent for academicians and people who need an extra dose of calm energy and creativity.
New smokers should handle this uncommon weed with thorough care. Its oil is remarkably intoxicating, and you may feel that your legs are gone.
Some seeds get you high, and some turn you into a calm, intellectual, positive, lively person. The latter is Deadhead Og Marijuana. It takes your mind from the mundane and monotonous and lifts you to the highest cerebral space.
History of Deadhead OG Strain
Deadhead Og Weed Strain has a rich history. Other than being the birth child of the California marijuana groove, it is regarded with much honor among marijuana consumers and users. Its parents are the Chemdawg 91 and the SFV OG Kush. It has also been used in birthing two other beautiful weed strains: Lemonade Marmalade and Royal Chemdawg.
Effects of Deadhead OG Weed
What Are the Medical Effects?
Deadhead Og Cannabis Strain is medicinal. Its flower has countless numbers of medical effects, and it is used by people to treat a wide range of medical problems
- Depression: This weed strain’s greatest strength is in its ability to help people suffering from acute depression. Its wax gives you the “happy feeling.” Its potency kicks off from the first drag, and you will feel euphoric, happy, and positive for hours. Its buds are thickly enriched with nutrients that kick straight into the brain. The feeling of happiness is accompanied by a semi-numb and relaxing body sensation.
- Pain: A lot of marijuana strains help patients who suffer from body and joint pains. This strain is not an exception. It helps you through periods of intense pain by either completely numbing the pain or numbing your body’s reaction to the pain. It’s a lovely pain killer if taken within the right dosage.
- Anxiety: You send out contract proposals to a couple of clients, but you have to wait for some days before they reply. Of course, you will be anxious. Order a few ounces of this heavenly hybrid weed; roll up; sit on your couch and smoke. It will get you through the day and put your mind on more important work. Keep it within your reach as you may need it the moment your anxiety begins again.
What Are the Recreational Effects?
Deadhead Og Marijuana Strain does not leave your mind foggy; instead, it helps with your thinking and imagination. It is best taken in the evening while rounding up work. The extra energy and intuition it generates will remove your tiredness.
The strain also gives an impressive relaxing feeling. A night of playing chess with friends may not be complete if a blunt of the weed is not taken. The energy produced is not always hyped. It is quite calming—like yin and yang. Your muscles will be left relaxed; your brain will be open; your heart will be positive; you will see opportunities in unfavorable circumstances.
What Are the Side Effects?
The negative effects include:
- Dry mouth
- Dry eyes
The strain’s most potent side effect is probably paranoia. Its high THC content and high Sativa level may cause fear in users. Its potency is active, and if taken lackadaisically, you may become paranoid.
Other side effects like dizziness, dry eyes, and dry mouth occur at low levels. These side effects are, at times, non-existent.
Why Choose Deadhead OG Weed Strain
Smell and Taste
Deadhead Og marijuana buds have a pungent odor; however, when burnt, they release sweet pine, lemon, and wood hints. The pungent smell blends with its spice to give a more pleasant and quite enjoyable mouth sensation.
Deadhead Og strain have thick, sticky, and densely packed buds with white and orange hairs. The buds give a high yield and are quite easy to grow. Its potency remains one of its most remarkable features. This weed provides optimum cerebral high. Your head is immediately stimulated. Your eyes become more manifest. Your perspective changes, and your focus can become laser-like.
How to Grow Deadhead OG Marijuana
Deadhead OG Marijuana grows in a wide variety of settings and environments. Setup includes indoor, outdoor, and hydroponics. It has thick and sticky buds and may yield flowers between 8 and 10 weeks.
What are growers’ opinion?
Growers often give positive Deadhead Og Strain review. The strain’s capacity to adapt to any makes growing it easy. It produces an impressive yield. Yield can run higher than 600 grams per square meter. This strain’s ease of growth has made it an excellent choice for beginners or novice growers.
To whom is Deadhead OG Cannabis More Suitable For?
- Amateur growers: Are you new to marijuana growing? Then dead head OG strain is an excellent place to start learning.
- Since the strain gives a cerebral high, people who need a swift burst of creative juices may find it very useful.
- On a cautionary note, users who are prone to paranoia and anxiousness should use the weed gently. Available Deadhead Og Strain info suggests that even seasoned users may find the strain to have massive brain stimulation when taken in high amounts. Too much may lead to panic attacks. These attacks will often last till the effects of the weed wear off.
- Jesus OG. More uplifting.
- Bruce Banner #3. More creative.
- Bruce Banner. More euphoric.
- Forum Cut Cookies. More uplifting.
- Headband. More limonene.
- Candyland. More humulene.
- White Buffalo.
The strain of the west coast has captured hearts beyond the west coast. The only valid weakness that stands against the Deadhead OG Cannabis is its pungent smell; however, even this is made mild by its seasoned spicy taste and buoyant lemon and wood hint. Its potency has made it much-desired marijuana for users.