All About Lucky Charms Cannabis Strain
The Lucky Charms strain is a crowd-pleasing 50/50 hybrid with an amazing aroma and taste. The THC level of this strain is measured between 15% and 18%, combined with a low CBD level. Grown by the same people who created strains like Sunshine Daydream and Tiger’s Milk, this bud is an amazing Indica and Sativa cross with the best qualities of both.
The Lucky Charms cannabis is a potent hybrid bred by the popular company Bodhi Seeds. This bud is a cross between Appalachia and The White. Its breeders did a perfect job of mixing the best traits of both parents. Similar to The White, the buds of this strain are heavily frosted with a think trichomes coating, proving once again how highly potent this weed is. Thanks to the Appalachia genetics, you’ll instantly recognize the Lucky Charms marijuana for its beautiful flavor and aroma.
Lucky Charms Strain’s Flavors
The aroma is similar, featuring flowery smell with some berry hints. When you grind up the buds, you’ll sense danker, earthier aromas.
If you purchase some Lucky Charms weed, an edible in the form of wax, or concentrate to try this strain, you can expect a strong punch of different effects. Here is the list of them:
- Uplifted spirits
The Lucky Charms weed strain can be really useful for alternative treatment. It sustains the focus, making it ideal for people with attention deficit disorder. Thanks to its soothing properties, it’s widely popular with depressed and stressed people, also. Generally, it helps in treating:
- Physical pain
Just like with any other marijuana, there are side effects to using the Lucky Charms marijuana strain as well. If you overindulge in it, you may experience a set of side effects such as dizziness, anxiety, paranoia, headaches, etc.
The side effects that are most likely to happen are those common with marijuana users, such as dry mouth and eyes. These are easily manageable with proper hydration and moisturizing drops.
Information for Growers
Fortunately for growers, Bodhi has made the seeds of this pot available for online sale and to home growers. This strain is, however, not the easiest strain to break apart and grow.
Once you obtain this strain, you can grow it indoors and outdoors as long as the climate is semi-humid and Mediterranean-like. The plant will flower within around 9 weeks indoors and be ready for the big harvest somewhere in October when grown outdoors. It has high yields of flowers, but the buds require a lot of trimming and nutrients, especially in the vegetative stage.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Lucky Charms Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 19.75 - 21.5%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.55 - 0.7%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.34 - 0.78%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.54 - 0.9%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.24 - 0.4%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.37 - 1%
Lucky Charms Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|
Lucky Charms strain lineage
Lucky Charms Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 19 - 21.25%
CBD 0.31 - 0.59%
THC 17 - 20%
CBD 0.48 - 0.79%
THC 19.4 - 22.4%
CBD 0.38 - 0.62%
THC 19.67 - 24.33%
CBD 0.54 - 0.91%
THC 20.25 - 22.25%
CBD 0.82 - 1.03%
THC 18.5 - 21%
CBD 0.37 - 1.03%
THC 18.33 - 20.33%
CBD 0.32 - 0.64%
THC 20.78 - 23.02%
CBD 0.26 - 1.34%
THC 17 - 20%
CBD 0.4 - 0.91%
THC 18.5 - 20.25%
CBD 0.52 - 0.7%
THC 18.25 - 22.25%
CBD 0.46 - 0.7%
THC 23.5 - 26%
CBD 0.3 - 0.53%
THC 19.25 - 21.75%
CBD 0.19 - 0.36%
THC 18.25 - 20.5%
CBD 0.5 - 0.82%
THC 15 - 17%
CBD 0.45 - 0.78%
THC 21.61 - 24.36%
CBD 0.23 - 7.12%
THC 25.75 - 27.75%
CBD 0.29 - 0.64%